My Worldwide Western Astrology Course comes in two Levels:
Level 1 is a sound Foundation to interpreting the Astrology Birth Chart, including Psychodynamic Astrology and Evolutionary Astrology.
Level 2 has a focus of the study that is more deeply philosophical and spiritual and issues of enlightened awareness pervade the course. Importantly, the Level 2 course includes predictive astrology.
My approach as Your Teacher: The astrological teaching and perception offered will be expert and caring, also thoroughly grounded and authentic. This is because all principles being taught will be applied to the charts of actual people: your chart and mine.
I have worked as an astrologer for twenty two years and I have attended a number of western and Vedic Astrology Courses myself. I have completed a university-based five-year Ethnography: a social anthropological field study of spiritual forms new to the modern west comprising Hinduism, Buddhism, paganism, shamanism and Utopian Community. I have five university degrees, including from Oxford University, and I am dedicated to the best in caring teaching methods like the Oxford University Tutorial system that I myself benefited from in the late 1960s. I have teaching and counselling qualifications.
My Very Special Teaching Methods: I avoid legalistic or formulaic teaching because all the perceptions generated by the western or Vedic Astrology will be authentically linked to our two charts and lives (yours and mine) and will have pointers to healing methods and because teaching methods will include art work, embodiment work, vision work and empowerment dimensions as well as the top quality astrological perception. Myth is a wonderful and crucial guideline to understanding. We use psychosynthesis, psychosynthesis roleplay, Inner Child Work, Family Constellation Work. There is a vibrant students’ Face Book where you can share your questions, insights and interests with each other. These Courses are to a high level of awareness that you can incorporate into your life. The Courses are certificated subject to satisfactory standard of completion.
Buy a Western Astrology Course Today:
Level 1 Astrology Course
Level 1 Astrology Course:
With reference to our two focus charts, you study the planets of western astrology each in turn, alternating this with a study of the techniques of analysis of psychodynamic and evolutionary astrology. So, for each planet you learn and visualise the nature of its archetype, the sign and house it occupies, aspects formed to the planet, hemisphere, quadrant and Chart Angles issues, how to use and apply the terms ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ (or harmonious and challenging), Levels of manifestation, Modalities, Elements, Polarity, Chart aspect shapes, concepts of strength and weakness, and stress in a planet’s sign position, the Filters Model, and most importantly: Nature v Nurture indications.
In more detail, the sorts of ‘nuts and bolts’ facets of analysis we take on board for this analysis of each planet in your birth chart are:
1. The nature of each planet’s archetype.
2. The Sign the planets occupy in your chart natally.
3. The House the planets occupy in your chart natally.
4. The aspects formed to your Planets from the other planets in your birth chart – what meaning has this?
5. The Hemispheres, Quadrants and Chart Angles as they affect the interpretation of your planets.
6. Look at the terms ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ (or harmonious and challenging), as a first step in understanding phenomenology of the manifestation of the energy of the planets in your birth Chart: finding connection to the divine in everything, even in apparently ‘adverse circumstances’ and hard karmic challenges.
7. Optionally, you can, if you wish, journey for the meaning of the planetary Archetypes for the planets in your birth chart. You can visualise and begin to identify and undergo any healing you may feel is necessary. We can share the outcomes of this.
8. Levels of manifestation
9. Modalities, Elements, Polarities as they relate to your planets
10. Concepts of strength and weakness, and stress in a planet’s sign position.
11. Filters Model – very important.
12. Gauquelin Power Zones, House Intensity Curve and Planetary Stress, differential Strength of Planets in Signs and Houses, Rectification of Time of Birth (introductory).
Buy An Astrology Course today from Michael Conneely:
Level 2 Astrology Course
Level 2 Astrology Course:
Again with reference to the two focus charts: yours and mine, the Level 2 Course Modules are as follows: Advanced Chart Shapes analysis, Models of consciousness in the birth chart, Ego planets and transpersonal planets, Levels of Spiritual Awareness in interpreting the planets in our charts, Models of individuation, self-development and comparisons with Vedic phenomenology of Maha Maya and self-realisation. We study chart axes and polarity of axes, the Nodes of the Moon and the ‘Shadow Function’ and past lives as well as ‘missed steps’ in evolutionary astrology, Evolutionary Astrology and Past life Astrology.
Advanced Chiron Astrology is a major study
Predictive Astrology: Transits, Progressions. Evaluation of Age Point Progression and Nodal Age Point. Age Point through houses, signs and aspects. Age Points modalities, elements and crosses. Midpoints and ‘Transits to midpoints’
Advanced study of Nature v Nurture
Strength of planets in houses and signs, Dynamic Calculations: Modalities and elements in Nature v. Nurture.
The family model in the birth chart: The planets as family role figures. Also Generational Astrology if you wish (often a key element in your understanding your destiny)
Astrological Counselling and practice. Buy An Astrology Course today from Michael Conneely: