Level 1 Astrology Course:
With reference to our two focus charts, you study the planets of western astrology each in turn, alternating this with a study of the techniques of analysis of psychodynamic and evolutionary astrology. So, for each planet you learn and visualise the nature of its archetype, the sign and house it occupies, aspects formed to the planet, hemisphere, quadrant and Chart Angles issues, how to use and apply the terms ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ (or harmonious and challenging), Levels of manifestation, Modalities, Elements, Polarity, Chart aspect shapes, concepts of strength and weakness, and stress in a planet’s sign position, the Filters Model, and most importantly: Nature v Nurture indications.
In more detail, the sorts of ‘nuts and bolts’ facets of analysis we take on board for this analysis of each planet in your birth chart are:
1. The nature of each planet’s archetype.
2. The Sign the planets occupy in your chart natally.
3. The House the planets occupy in your chart natally.
4. The aspects formed to your Planets from the other planets in your birth chart – what meaning has this?
5. The Hemispheres, Quadrants and Chart Angles as they affect the interpretation of your planets.
6. Look at the terms ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ (or harmonious and challenging), as a first step in understanding phenomenology of the manifestation of the energy of the planets in your birth Chart: finding connection to the divine in everything, even in apparently ‘adverse circumstances’ and hard karmic challenges.
7. Optionally, you can, if you wish, journey for the meaning of the planetary Archetypes for the planets in your birth chart. You can visualise and begin to identify and undergo any healing you may feel is necessary. We can share the outcomes of this.
8. Levels of manifestation
9. Modalities, Elements, Polarities as they relate to your planets
10. Concepts of strength and weakness, and stress in a planet’s sign position.
11. Filters Model – very important.
12. Gauquelin Power Zones, House Intensity Curve and Planetary Stress, differential Strength of Planets in Signs and Houses, Rectification of Time of Birth (introductory).
Buy An Astrology Course today from Michael Conneely: